Monday, November 5, 2007

An update.

I know, I know, it’s been a while since I’ve posted an update. Hopefully I won’t go this long without posting again…life’s just been busy.

We had a blast visiting family and friends in Washington. The first anniversary of the miscarriage came and went…it was a bit depressing, but being around everyone helped get my mind off of it.

On the health front, things are looking up. My acupuncturist is still seeing a positive change in terms of hormones, and suggested testing weekly from here on out. Fortunately, I found some wicked cheap test strips on eBay – they’re the same kind that doctors use, instead of the insanely overpriced EPT’s and crap at the grocery store. I really should’ve bought stock in EPT a few years ago…I jokingly told my acupuncturist that I have probably spent as much money on tests as I have coming to see him.

So…right now I’m waiting for my test strips to get here, and then I’ll see if anything happens. I’ve felt a bit…odd…lately. For the last couple of months, actually…which is why the acupuncturist has been so insistent that I test regularly.

I’ll post an update when I get the next test result. Send BFP vibes, people!!

3 comments:

Anonymous said...

LOL OK I just sent you an email to see where you disappeared to. Ignore it. You are alive and well

Anonymous said...

I've been hoping for an update from you!
I am thinking of you!!!!!!!!!

dannysmyangel from the debate board

Anonymous said...

Hiya,
First off, I'm sorry about the negative hpt. I know that feeling only too well.
I just came across your blog while looking for embryo adoption centers and getting pissed off that there was some sort Christian mandate to even attempt to adopt an embryo. FYI, I'm not some sort of satanic beast or anything, just a woman with a kind hubby who have tried for 5 years to get pregnant. Your post made me laugh tho' but I think I can relate well to what you are going through. And as a side note, oddly enough I am also a photographer. Kind wishes to you and yours, pugmama