Tuesday, October 2, 2007

*sigh* How frustrating.

Good lord...this roller coaster is getting aggravating. TMI ahead!

As I mentioned a while back, I KNEW I was pregnant. When the test came back negative, I was stunned. Then a short while later, I started getting some wicked PMS, but wasn't sure if it might be some *other* hormones...so I tested again. Negative, of course.

Friday, Aunt Flo showed up. Well...sort of. Very very light, and no cramps. At least THAT part was nice...considering my periods are usually obscenely painful. 4 days later, it's stopped. Completely. Without ever really getting going much at all to begin with. WTF?

So now I have to wonder...could it have been implantation bleeding?

We bought a couple of tests tonight. Going to hold off for a little while, but will probably test sometime tonight, and/or tomorrow morning.

Stay tuned...

3 comments:

Katie said...

How long has it been since the spotting? It takes 3 - 5 days after implantation for enough HCG to be in your system - and also it depends on the sensitivity of the tests that you are using. Oh, I am hopeful!

Anonymous said...

Pee on that stick!

Ahem. Wow, Dr Satan...just, wow. The more stories I read of stuff like that happening, the more grateful I am for the clinic I attended.

Anonymous said...

Oh, and welcome! I hope your stay is short.